There’s a lot more to the home remodeling process than the final result.
If you truly want that beautiful space you’ve envisioned (and we know you do) you have to work collaboratively with your contractor, throughout your entire project.
Unfortunately, with many construction companies in Calgary, that isn’t the case.
Usually meetings are few and far between, you have no idea which subcontractor is going to show up or when, and you’ll end up on your own when it’s time to choose the most vital details of your project.
That’s not the kind of experience you get when you choose C. Brannon Construction.
We support you every step of the way, and you’ll notice the difference from our very first meeting.
When you work with our renovation company, your remodeling project comes together seamlessly. That includes:
- Full-home remodels
Because our clients and their vision, is the center of our attention, we get to deliver beautiful, uniquely finished spaces, which is something not all renovation companies in Calgary can say.
We build better bathrooms, basements, and more, because you come first.
Every single detail of your home renovation, right down to the light switches, gets the same scrutiny from our team. That results in a gorgeous space that’s perfectly suited to your family.
The Brannon Way – A Pleasant Renovation Experience from Start to Finish
In order to get to the end result you want —a beautifully finished space—we follow a schedule of meetings throughout the whole project. We want you to feel confident, and know that everything is on track during each phase of the renovation.
- Initial In-Home Meeting : Together, we discuss every detail of the upcoming renovation process and explore the vision you have for your space.
- Team Meeting: During this meeting, we introduce you to some of our team members, and we expand on your vision. We also take this time to get insights from each of our trade professionals, so we all have better knowledge about the possibilities and scope of work.
- In-Home Review: Once the preliminary pricing outline is ready for review, we go through it step by step and ensure we’re understanding your vision, we address the budget, and explain your next steps.
- Architectural Design Appointment: For projects where we add or remove walls, we need to draw a floor plan. That’s when you’ll meet with our founder, Corey Brannon, and our architect technologist, who will review the architectural aspects of your project.
- Selections Appointment: It’s the little details that make a space truly unique. A member of the C. Brannon Construction team, with design experience, will personally meet with you on site, and guide you through all your selections. From backsplash tiles to toilets, nothing is overlooked.
- Floor Plans Review: You will receive your floor plans. If you’re happy with them, we move to the final drawing. You may also choose to make a revision at this time, which is included in your project.
- Architectural Drawings and/or Selections Delivery: We present you with the final drawings for your renovation, as well as your chosen selections, and we clarify all the details of the upcoming project for you.
- In-Person Review: Before we start the construction process, we have one more in-person review to go over contracts, confirm start and completion dates, and make sure you’re confident everything’s in order before we begin. You will receive a full renovation schedule after this meeting.
Once the home renovation begins
In order to bring your vision to life, communication is critical. That’s why we take the time to set up meetings with you during the construction phase of the renovation process.
- Phone Meeting: We will call you during the first two days of the project to make sure you’re happy with the professionalism of our team.
- Framing & Rough-In Meeting: Once your renovation is framed in, we walk through together to make sure you’re happy with the placements of outlets, light switches, and fixtures.
- Paint, Trim, Fixtures, Doors and Finished Flooring Meeting: Once the flooring has been installed and the first coat of paint is on the walls, it’s the perfect opportunity to make sure all the selections you’ve made are exactly what you envisioned.
- Last Looks: A senior member of our team will walk through the renovation with you to make sure you’re happy with the final look, and ensure every detail, no matter how small, is addressed.
The fit, finish and quality work are well above my expectations. The experience with C Brannon Construction was far better than I could have expected.
Corey and his team were extremely professional. They met and/or exceeded timelines, were extremely detailed in what they delivered. The trades were very easy to deal with and their workmanship was exceptional. The work site was kept neat + tidy throughout the entire construction process and they maintained communication throughout the entire process and we would not hesitate to recommend and/or use C Brannon Construction with any future projects.
~Gwen Draude at Frontier Plumbing and Heating
I’ve worked with the C Brannon Construction team on many projects and have always been impressed with the experience. Their communication is exceptionally good and the quality of their work is superior to most contractors I’ve worked with. If you’re needing help with a kitchen, bathroom basement or really any kind of renovation, I wouldn’t call anyone else.
We had Corey and the CBC team help us with finishing our basement. Not only was the project done on time and on budget, but the process was painless for us. We were so pleased with our experience and we highly recommend giving them a call if you have a renovation project.
~Jaymie and Filipe Pizzaro